Reviewed in this issue:
- Terrorism, Ticking Time-Bombs, and Torture. By Fritz Allhoff.
- Global Legal Pluralism: A Jurisprudence of Law Beyond Borders. By Paul Schiff Berman.
- The New Continentalism: Energy and Twenty-First-Century Eurasian Geopolitics. By Kent E. Calder.
- Advancing the Rule of Law Abroad: Next Generation Reform. By Rachel Kleinfeld.
- Illegal Peace in Africa: An Inquiry into the Legality of Power Sharing with Warlords, Rebels, and Junta. By Jeremy I. Levitt.
- The Slave Trade and the Origins of International Human Rights Law. By Jenny S. Martinez.
- Governing the World: The History of an Idea. By Mark Mazower.
- People, States and Hope: Cosmopolitanism and the Future of International Law. By Trevor Redmond.
- Against Massacre: Humanitarian Interventions in the Ottoman Empire, 1815-1914. By Davide Rodogno.